Three injured in two-car crash
THREE people were taken to hospital after a collision involving two cars in Bungay yesterday.Emergency services were called to the B1062 Flixton Road just after 6.
THREE people were taken to hospital after a collision involving two cars in Bungay yesterday.
Emergency services were called to the B1062 Flixton Road just after 6.50am where a blue Ford Mondeo had been in collision with a blue Ford Escort.
A 41-year-old man from the Yarmouth area, who was driving the Escort, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with serious head injuries.
A 55-year-old woman driving the Mondeo also had serious leg injuries and, along with her 58-year-old male passenger who had back pain and a cut to his head, was taken to the James Paget University Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared and reopened at 12.05pm.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact Halesworth roads police on 01986 835350
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more