Pupils turn school yellow and green to raise money for charity
- Credit: Archant
A group of sport-mad youngsters donned their best yellow and green garments to raise money for charity.
Pupils at Thurlton Primary School, in Church Road, took part in a special ‘Yellow and Green Day last month to support Norwich City Community Sports Foundation.
In total £58 was raised for the charity.
A spokesman for the school said: “This was a great success with so many of us supporting this cause for Norwich City Community Sports Foundation.
“It was lovely to see how the yellow and green was interpreted in so many different ways.
You may also want to watch:
“The children had great fun participating in the various activities throughout the day.”
The spokesman added: “We are supporting this fundraising to help build The Nest.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 9 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
“It will be learning hub to create a safe nurturing environment to help disadvantaged and disabled people realise their potential.”
For more information on the foundation and the services it provides visit: www.communitysportsfoundation.org.uk