Toft Monks crash victims named
TWO people who died in a road collision on Sunday have been named.Andrew Newson, 46, of Priory Road, St Olaves, and Steven Slack, 50, of Rockall Way, Caister, both died in the crash at about 11.
TWO people who died in a road collision on Sunday have been named.
Andrew Newson, 46, of Priory Road, St Olaves, and Steven Slack, 50, of Rockall Way, Caister, both died in the crash at about 11.30am on the A143 Beccles Road at Toft Monks near to the junction with Waterloo Road.
Mr Newson was driving a blue Peugeot 106 and Mr Slack was riding a black Triumph motorbike southbound. The Peugeot collided with a silver Mercedes travelling in the opposite direction. Following the initial incident the Peugeot was then in collision with the motorbike.
Police would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving of any of the vehicles prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Michael Robertson at the serious collision investigation team on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 2 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 3 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients