Toploader to headline Heveningham Hall fireworks spectacular
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum rockers Toploader are sure to have audiences Dancing in the Moonlight as they top the live music bill at the Heveningham Hall fireworks display.
The extravaganza will take place on Saturday, November 4 on the 5,000-acre parkland of the Grade I listed Georgian mansion, which is located near Halesworth.
Toploader are best known for their aforementioned hit single released in 2000, which featured on their debut album and became a global hit, catapulting the band to stardom.
Having been transformed into a household name, the Eastbourne group have since released three further LPs, with the latest, ‘Seeing Stars’, arriving earlier this year.
They will be performing a number of hits on the eve of bonfire night alongside a host of other live acts, including Stevie Appleton and The Freebirds, Ralph Taylor and Suffolk’s very own Honey and The Bear.
The night’s proceedings will be overseen by Heart FM breakfast show presenters, Dave & Heidi.
In addition, back by popular demand are the outstanding LED Drummers, who will be disperse themselves among the crowd before taking to the stage for a crescendo performance.
- 1 Fishing equipment stolen after thieves smash car window
- 2 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 5 'I keep selling out' Mother-of-two dreams of fudge shop as business thrives
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Memorial garden unveiled as centre's open day is a success
- 8 Vandals damage fence and gate in night-time incident
- 9 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 10 'We've had parents in tears' - The church fighting school uniform poverty
Gates will open at 5pm on the night for an action-packed evening with a huge bonfire and captivating fireworks display by (Full Effect Fireworks) FEFX. All money raised will go directly to local charities.
There will also be a traditional funfair, a large bar, fish and chips, hog roast, a BBQ and a variety of other local foods.
Tickets are available to purchase in advance from Halesworth Wine Shop, Halesworth Golf Club, The Huntingfield Arms and Laxfield Co-op, as well as online at suffolk-fireworks.co.uk. Vehicle tickets, which include admission for all passengers, cost £25 in advance or £30 on the gate, whilst pedestrian tickets on the gate are priced at £8 for adults and £5 for children (ages 4-14).
Also taking place on November 4 will be the annual fireworks display at Jump Cross Field in Aldeby.
Tickets can be purchased on the door, or in advance from Aldeby Post Office, Glebeland Primary School, Waveney River Centre and Wheatacre Hall Barns. Alternatively, you can call Dave on 07733 230206 or Tim on 07796 931066.