Toploader to headline Heveningham Hall fireworks spectacular
- Credit: Archant
Multi-platinum rockers Toploader are sure to have audiences Dancing in the Moonlight as they top the live music bill at the Heveningham Hall fireworks display.
The extravaganza will take place on Saturday, November 4 on the 5,000-acre parkland of the Grade I listed Georgian mansion, which is located near Halesworth.
Toploader are best known for their aforementioned hit single released in 2000, which featured on their debut album and became a global hit, catapulting the band to stardom.
Having been transformed into a household name, the Eastbourne group have since released three further LPs, with the latest, ‘Seeing Stars’, arriving earlier this year.
They will be performing a number of hits on the eve of bonfire night alongside a host of other live acts, including Stevie Appleton and The Freebirds, Ralph Taylor and Suffolk’s very own Honey and The Bear.
You may also want to watch:
The night’s proceedings will be overseen by Heart FM breakfast show presenters, Dave & Heidi.
In addition, back by popular demand are the outstanding LED Drummers, who will be disperse themselves among the crowd before taking to the stage for a crescendo performance.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
Gates will open at 5pm on the night for an action-packed evening with a huge bonfire and captivating fireworks display by (Full Effect Fireworks) FEFX. All money raised will go directly to local charities.
There will also be a traditional funfair, a large bar, fish and chips, hog roast, a BBQ and a variety of other local foods.
Tickets are available to purchase in advance from Halesworth Wine Shop, Halesworth Golf Club, The Huntingfield Arms and Laxfield Co-op, as well as online at suffolk-fireworks.co.uk. Vehicle tickets, which include admission for all passengers, cost £25 in advance or £30 on the gate, whilst pedestrian tickets on the gate are priced at £8 for adults and £5 for children (ages 4-14).
Also taking place on November 4 will be the annual fireworks display at Jump Cross Field in Aldeby.
Tickets can be purchased on the door, or in advance from Aldeby Post Office, Glebeland Primary School, Waveney River Centre and Wheatacre Hall Barns. Alternatively, you can call Dave on 07733 230206 or Tim on 07796 931066.