A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
A collision between two vehicles on the A146 caused delays near Worlingham.
The crash occurred before Lowestoft Road, and is partially blocking Worlingham Roundabout.
The A146 was closed but reopened just after 10:45am.
Police and the Ambulance attended the scene.
Injuries seem to be minor.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “An ambulance attended a road traffic collision on the A146 in Worlingham just after 9.45am today. An adult woman was transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.”
Bus services to Norwich are facing severe delays.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 9 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise