Road in Bungay to be closed for water main repairs
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted.
Suffolk Highways will temporarily close a section of Broad Street in Bungay as waterworks are carried out.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is being carried out from Wednesday, July 14 to Friday, July 16.
With the works being carried out by Essex And Suffolk Water, a section of Broad Street, Bungay will be closed to allow for repairs to a water main.
Travellers using First Eastern Counties Buses service are being warned of the diversion, with the closure "affecting outbound journeys to Bungay only."
You may also want to watch:
A post on the First bus website said: "Journeys to Bungay will operate as usual to the roundabout at the top of Broad Street and then divert via Homersfield and Flixton.
"Journeys towards Norwich are unaffected.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Technicolor dreams set to become reality with return to the stage
"Passengers are advised that this diversion is likely to add extra time to their journey."
Visit our live traffic map for the latest delays.