Busy road to be closed with traffic diverted
- Credit: Archant
A busy road is set to be temporarily closed to allow urgent repairs to be carried out.
Motorists are being warned to expect delays next week as Corton Long Lane in north Lowestoft is to be closed with traffic diverted.
Essex And Suffolk Water will be carrying out the works on Corton Long Lane with the road closed from November 17 to November 19.
With Corton Long Lane temporarily closed and traffic restrictions in place “delays are likely” while the work is carried out, according to the Suffolk Roadworks map.
It states that the work is taking place “from adjacent to 110” Corton Long Lane to “dig out defect in carriageway” among associated works.
You may also want to watch:
It adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
A diversion route of 6.4km will be in operation throughout the course of the works.
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft