Warning of possible delays ahead of works
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned that they could face delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted next week.
It comes as Essex And Suffolk Water will be carrying out works at the junction of Sussex Road in Lowestoft.
With a road closure and diversion route in place, works will be carried out from July 20 to July 24.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
Access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times, but there will be traffic restrictions to some homeowners on Sussex Road and Royal Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
It states that the work will be taking place from the “junction of Sussex Road at the rear access between 2 and 52 Sussex Road” as work to “lay new section of main and connect up 11 services in the carriageway” is carried out along with associated works.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft