Road to be closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists could face delays as a road is closed for repair work.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on Thursday, September 10 on Lowestoft Road in Blundeston.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work takes place from 9.30am on September 10 with a diversion of about 5.8km in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work is to be carried out along “the full length of the road.”
You may also want to watch:
While the work is taking place, it adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Suffolk Highways Tweeted: “Lowestoft Road, Blundeston will be closed on September 10 between 9.30am and 1pm for road repairs.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
“Please follow the diversion - Hall Road, B1074, B1075 and vice versa.”
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .