Road set to be closed for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of possible delays as a road is closed for pothole repair work.
Traffic will be diverted as the work is carried out next Tuesday, September 8 on College Road in south Lowestoft.
With Suffolk County Council carrying out the work from 9.30am on September 8, diversions will be in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work is to be carried out along “the full length of the road.”
You may also want to watch:
While the work is taking place, it adds that access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 5 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout