Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- Credit: Google Maps
A road in and out of Loddon will be closed for the next days, causing potential congestion and diversions for motorists and bus users.
High Bungay Road in Loddon is closed from today (Monday, October 25) until Friday, October 29 due to water main works.
A diversion along Beccles Road is in place for motorists and First Bus users using services such as the X22 and X21.
This means that First Bus users wishing to use bus stops on High Bungay Road are advised to use bus stops on the high street instead.
Travellers using First Eastern Counties Buses are being warned of the temporary closure.
A post on the First bus website said: "Due to a new water connection Loddon, High Bungay Road will be closed from Monday, October 25 2021, until Friday, October 29 2021.
"Buses will be unable to serve High Bungay Road for the duration of these works, and will divert into and out of Loddon via Beccles Road.
- 1 Family and friends raise £4,000 and walk in memory of Bungay man
- 2 Man taken to hospital after two vehicle crash in north Suffolk
- 3 Man's act of kindness to donate Christmas meals to vulnerable
- 4 Omicron - How it impacts region, local shops and public transport
- 5 'Destiny' of Bungay now in its own hands amid overhaul of services
- 6 Delight as town's Christmas Tree Festival is roaring success
- 7 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 8 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 9 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 10 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
"We are sorry for any inconvenience caused to your journey."