Road to close with traffic diverted for bridge works
- Credit: Google Maps
A road is set to be closed temporarily with traffic diverted as work is carried out on a bridge.
Suffolk Highways will be carrying out maintenance works in Ellough, near Beccles, next month.
With the work being carried out to Ellough Hall Bridge, it means that in order for the repairs to take place, Church Road will be closed between February 1 and February 3.
The works will be taking place from the "junction with Hulver Road going south for 110 metres."
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It states: "Ellough Hall Bridge, Ellough closed from the junction with Hulver Road for 110 metres southbound for maintenance work to bridge."
It adds: "There may be times where there will be no access through the site for pedestrians/cyclists."
- 1 Green light for new homes bid in Norfolk village
- 2 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 3 Primary school reopens after outbreak of 17 Covid cases
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 New mayor unveiled for Bungay
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 School year group and bus passengers told to isolate after Covid case
- 10 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
A diversion route will be in operation throughout the works, along Church Road, Jay’s Hill Road, the B1127, Hulver Road, and vice versa.
You can keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads on our website via our Live Traffic Map.