Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A road will be closed for “some hours” after a serious crash early this morning, according to police.
South Norfolk police were called to the A143 at Earsham at 1.10am on Sunday.
Diversions have been put in place by Norfolk County Council's highway team and motorists are being asked to find alternative routes.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "We are currently dealing with a serious incident and currently investigating.
The road is still closed and will be for some hours yet.
You may also want to watch:
"Highways have put in place diversions."
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 6 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143