Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A road will be closed for “some hours” after a serious crash early this morning, according to police.
South Norfolk police were called to the A143 at Earsham at 1.10am on Sunday.
Diversions have been put in place by Norfolk County Council's highway team and motorists are being asked to find alternative routes.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "We are currently dealing with a serious incident and currently investigating.
The road is still closed and will be for some hours yet.
You may also want to watch:
"Highways have put in place diversions."
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 3 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 6 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 7 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 8 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 9 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing