Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A road will be closed for “some hours” after a serious crash early this morning, according to police.
South Norfolk police were called to the A143 at Earsham at 1.10am on Sunday.
Diversions have been put in place by Norfolk County Council's highway team and motorists are being asked to find alternative routes.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "We are currently dealing with a serious incident and currently investigating.
The road is still closed and will be for some hours yet.
You may also want to watch:
"Highways have put in place diversions."
- 1 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 6 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 7 Mortgage brokers win prestigious national award
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen during early morning theft in Ellough
- 10 Wanted Waveney man may be in London