Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- Credit: Victoria Pertusa
A road will be closed for “some hours” after a serious crash early this morning, according to police.
South Norfolk police were called to the A143 at Earsham at 1.10am on Sunday.
Diversions have been put in place by Norfolk County Council's highway team and motorists are being asked to find alternative routes.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: "We are currently dealing with a serious incident and currently investigating.
The road is still closed and will be for some hours yet.
You may also want to watch:
"Highways have put in place diversions."
- 1 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 2 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 7 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 8 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 9 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 10 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney