Road to close for accessibility improvement works
- Credit: Google
A road in Topcroft is set to be closed due to accessibility improvement works.
Set to begin on August 30, the works on a bus shelter on Mill Road, Topcroft is expected to take one week to complete.
The nature of the improvements means it will be necessary to close the road near to the shelter.
The current paving slabs at the shelter are being removed and replaced with a new asphalt surface and tactile paving slabs near the road.
Part of the road is also being re-laid to improve the surface between the bus stop and the road.
You may also want to watch:
However, an official diversion route will be in place for the duration of the works and properties will still be accessible.
Vehicles and pedestrians will still be able to access the junction at Rectory Road and Church Road.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
The work will cost £6,250 and is being carried out by Norfolk County Council’s Community and Environmental Services Department and their contractors.