Road to be closed for pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
Motorists could face delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted.
The warning comes as Suffolk County Council’s highways team carry out repair work on Stirrups Lane in Corton, Lowestoft next week.
Pothole repair work will be carried out on Tuesday, June 9, with the road closed between 9am and 3.30pm.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the road closure and diversion for pothole repair work on Stirrups Lane, Corton will be taking place between 9am and 3.30pm on June 9.
You may also want to watch:
Access to pedestrians and cyclists will be maintained at all times throughout the repair work.
A diversion route of 6.7km will be in operation running along the A47, B1385 and Church Lane.
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital