Two crashes on same stretch of road amid black ice warning
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Two crashes on the same stretch of road in Norfolk left a driver in hospital after their car rolled over on to its side.
Police were called to the A143 Yarmouth Road at Toft Monks, near Haddiscoe at just after 6.15am on Thursday, February 11.
The car had rolled on its side and crashed into a hedge close to Glebeland Primary School.
A passing ambulance took the driver to the James Paget University Hospital at Gorleston as a precaution, although they were not injured.
Norfolk police said the car would be recovered in due course.
While officers were at the scene, they came across a second crash which had happened on the A143 near to Gillingham at just after 7am.
A car had gone into a ditch, although nobody was hurt.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Tributes to much-loved mother who 'cared for everyone'
- 3 Former soldier jailed after pointing fake gun at ex-partner
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 5 More walk-in Covid vaccine appointments offered at town pharmacy
- 6 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 7 Latitude decision will be made by end of the week, boss says
- 8 Two-car crash on A12 causes delays
- 9 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 10 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy