Two crashes on same stretch of road amid black ice warning
- Credit: Chris Bishop
Two crashes on the same stretch of road in Norfolk left a driver in hospital after their car rolled over on to its side.
Police were called to the A143 Yarmouth Road at Toft Monks, near Haddiscoe at just after 6.15am on Thursday, February 11.
The car had rolled on its side and crashed into a hedge close to Glebeland Primary School.
A passing ambulance took the driver to the James Paget University Hospital at Gorleston as a precaution, although they were not injured.
Norfolk police said the car would be recovered in due course.
While officers were at the scene, they came across a second crash which had happened on the A143 near to Gillingham at just after 7am.
A car had gone into a ditch, although nobody was hurt.
- 1 Vandals twice pour paint over children's play park
- 2 Plans for glamping site on Suffolk coast withdrawn
- 3 Camera club's stunning images showcased in latest competition
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Tools stolen from work van during night time break-in
- 6 Wildlife garden to be created in memory of Suffolk doctor
- 7 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 8 'It's a Norfolk legend' - Backing for community bid to save pub
- 9 Teachers to assess pupils' reading and writing when schools re-open
- 10 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show