Road to be closed for ‘urgent’ repair work
Drivers could face delays as a road is set to be closed for emergency repairs.
Traffic will be diverted as repair work is carried out on Wednesday, September 16, on Commodore Road in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out footway repairs, the work takes place from 9.30am on September 16 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that “Commodore Road will be closed from Caldecott Road until Bridge Road” while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It adds that the work is “urgent” to repair a “void underneath footpath.”
Suffolk Highways Tweeted: “Commodore Road, Lowestoft will be closed from Caldecott Road until Bridge Road on September 16 between 9.30am and noon for footway repairs.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
“Please follow the diversion.”
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map online.