Van overturns after hitting telegraph pole in three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Google
Police are hunting two drivers who failed to stop after being involved in a three-vehicle crash in south Norfolk.
The collision happened near Raveningham on the B1136 Yarmouth Road between Haddiscoe and Hales at 3.20pm on Wednesday, January 5.
A Vauxhall Movano van was left on its roof after colliding with a telegraph pole and the motorist suffered minor injuries.
The drivers of the two other vehicles fled the scene and enquiries by Norfolk police are ongoing to trace them.
The road was closed for several hours after the crash in order for the van to be recovered and for the telegraph pole to be removed.
It was later reopened at 8pm.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 Obituary: The dentist who described how lucky he was to live in Beccles
- 2 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 4 Suffolk's sensational year on screen as filmmakers spend millions in county
- 5 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 This East Anglian cheese has been named one of the best in the UK
- 9 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 10 Police chased driver after car crashed into hedge, court hears