Tribute to 'wonderful son and brother'
THE family of a Worlingham man killed in a car crash on Wednesday have paid tribute to a “wonderful” son and brother.Nathan Beglarian, 21, died when the Vauxhall Corsa he was travelling in hit a tree at Hulver at shortly before 10pm.
THE family of a Worlingham man killed in a car crash on Wednesday have paid tribute to a "wonderful" son and brother.
Nathan Beglarian, 21, pictured, died when the Vauxhall Corsa he was travelling in hit a tree at Hulver at shortly before 10pm. His family issued a statement that said: "Nathan was a wonderful son and brother who touched the hearts of all the people he met. His outgoing character and gregarious nature left a mark wherever he went.
"His greatest love was his music; he was a popular MC, performing all over the world. His Facebook page is testament to his popularity with many kind and touching tributes.
"We will miss him forever but he will never be forgotten. We would like thank all our family and friends for their support and cards at this difficult time and would especially like to pay tribute to his best friends Bigg, Darrel and Mickey."
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge after the incident with serious injuries.
Mr Beglarian will be buried at Worlingham Church at a date to be determined (family flowers only with donations to Worlingham Church).
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 3 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
Police are continuing to appeal for information about the accident on 01473 613500.