Two car collision in centre of Beccles
- Credit: Archant
Two cars were left badly damaged this morning after a collision in the centre of Beccles.
Police responded to the incident which occurred just after 11am in Exchange Square.
A dark grey Volkswagen Polo was in a collision with a red Renault Kadjar which had been parked on the corner of Blyburgate and Hungate.
As a result of the accident the Kadjar’s front right headlight was smashed and the left side of the cars front-bumper left hanging off.
The Polo also suffered severe denting to the driver’s side door.
You may also want to watch:
Maureen Taylor, who manages Pavilion, outside which the crash occurred, commented on the dangers the corner presents.
She said: “With all the cars parked all over the place it’s a very dangerous corner.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 8 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 9 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café
“Especially with people nipping out between the cars – you take your life in your hands when crossing the road.”
Do you have a Beccles story? Email email@example.com