Two taken to hospital after car flips following crash with tractor
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people were taken to hospital after a car flipped onto its roof following a crash with a tractor near Beccles.
Emergency services were called to London Road shortly after 4.20pm on Thursday, March 25, following reports of the two vehicle collision.
The road was closed from Shadingfield Road near Sotterley and Ellough, before reopening shortly after 7pm.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: "The incident occurred on London Road and involved a car and a tractor, both of which had left the road.
"The car had overturned onto its roof."
The driver of the car and her passenger were taken to hospital by ambulance, although their injuries are not thought to be serious.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "Two ambulances attended a road traffic collision on London Road in Willingham St Mary just after 4.30pm yesterday.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 7 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 8 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
"An adult male and adult female were transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.”