Two taken to hospital after car flips following crash with tractor
- Credit: Google Maps
Two people were taken to hospital after a car flipped onto its roof following a crash with a tractor near Beccles.
Emergency services were called to London Road shortly after 4.20pm on Thursday, March 25, following reports of the two vehicle collision.
The road was closed from Shadingfield Road near Sotterley and Ellough, before reopening shortly after 7pm.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Police said: "The incident occurred on London Road and involved a car and a tractor, both of which had left the road.
"The car had overturned onto its roof."
The driver of the car and her passenger were taken to hospital by ambulance, although their injuries are not thought to be serious.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "Two ambulances attended a road traffic collision on London Road in Willingham St Mary just after 4.30pm yesterday.
- 1 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 2 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 6 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 7 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 8 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 9 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 10 Charity shops see record sales and donations after reopening
"An adult male and adult female were transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.”