Drugs thrown from car during police chase
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested on suspicion of possessing drugs and motoring offences following a police pursuit.
At around 10.30am on Sunday, July 14, PC Bradshaw from Halesworth Response Team 5 had a vehicle fail to stop after it was shown on the police national computer as having an expired MOT and no insurance.
During the pursuit a package was discarded from the vehicle, believed to be illegal drugs.
Over the following two days PC Bradshaw arrested two males, one in his 20s and one in his 50s.
The man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance, believed to be a class C drug.
You may also want to watch:
The man in his 50s was arrested on suspicion of driving without insurance, failure to stop, and driving without a licence.
Both men have been released pending further investigation and forensic work.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge