Former dry cleaners set to be auctioned off
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A vacant shop and one bedroom flat is set to be auctioned off next month.
The two-storey mid terrace mixed use property at 142 London Road South, Lowestoft is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
The shop traded as Fashion Clean Dry Cleaners and Launderette for a number of years, but is now vacant.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction on July 28 with a guide price of £100,000 - £120,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure.
The property description from the auctioneers says: "This two storey mid terrace property comprises of a ground floor shop and self contained first floor one bedroom flat.
You may also want to watch:
"The shop is now vacant and requires some improvement.
"The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating."
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Village pub opens brand new café
- 10 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend