Readers capture stunning sunrise and sunset pictures
- Credit: Edward Russell
Red sky at night and red sky in morning have guaranteed stunning pictures from our readers.
Across the county people have captured images of amazing sunsets and sunrises over the past couple of days.
The old shepherd’s tales would normally give us an idea of what weather the skies are likely to lead to.
The Met Office is forecasting a mixed bag this weekend.
Saturday will have a bright start in the morning but then expect it to turn breezy with afternoon showers.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday will be less windy and will start the day with sunshine. In the afternoon, Norfolk has been forecast to have cloud with rain and light winds.
Temperatures are likely to remain in the late teens over the weekend.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 5 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 6 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout