Wenhaston Village Hall holds succesful opening market day of the year
- Credit: Archant
Wenhaston Village Hall held a successful opening of their monthly market.
The village hall had a market which contained 25 stalls, selling all manners of produce, crafts and bric-a-brac.
Held on the last Saturday of February, the market contained food from the Suffolk Smokehouse, as well as homemade bread, vegetables, meats, fruit pies and goats cheese.
The market also contained a cafeteria for people to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, as well as cakes made by local cooks.
Home made goods and crafts ranged from toiletries to cushions, cards, pottery, jewellery and much more.
You may also want to watch:
The monthly markets are raising money for maintenance of the village hall, as well as give chance to support local small businesses and traders.
They plan to have a market of the last Saturday of every month throughout the year.
- 1 Man makes comments to 18-year-old before kissing her hand in Bungay
- 2 Village pub opens brand new café
- 3 Traffic starting to build after crash in Beccles
- 4 Gull numbers 'highest in years' as town to use drones to investigate issue
- 5 Staff shortages hit Beccles Lido opening hours
- 6 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 7 New shop sells items made by people who learnt crafts in lockdown
- 8 School Trust's new teacher training programme launches
- 9 Pinocchio the £6,700 pedigree bull smashes cattle market's price record
- 10 Use torches rather than streetlights in rural areas, says climate adviser
New stallholders are welcome.
For information contact Ann on 01502 478085 or email email@example.com