Wine tasting evening to raise vital funds for community centre project
- Credit: IAN BURT
As part of their continuous fundraising efforts towards a new building, Bungay Community Centre Trustees are hosting a ’Wines for Christmas’ event.
The event will be held at the Community Centre in Upper Olland Street, Bungay, from 7.30pm tomorrow, November 11, and staff from Adnams of Southwold will be there to explain which wines are best to accompany your festive foods.
Admission is £15 per head, which includes wine tasting, light snacks and a voucher to be spent in the Adnams shop in Harleston on any of their products, including beers, spirits and gift items.
A spokesman said: “Do come along to this informal and light hearted evening with a serious purpose.”
Tickets can be booked by calling Judy Cloke on 01986 894653.
You may also want to watch:
A table quiz evening is also being held on Friday, November 24, at £2.50 per head to support both the Community Centre and Bungay Community Library. Tickets are available from Judy or the library on 01986 892748.
- 1 Kind-hearted man donates money to vital oxygen therapy centre
- 2 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 3 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 4 Appeal to find missing woman last seen near Suffolk coast
- 5 New day care centre set to open in former Methodist church
- 6 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth
- 7 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 8 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 9 Award-winning Suffolk farm announces first ever pop-up restaurant
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis