Woman in critical condition at Addenbrooke’s Hospital after crash
- Credit: PA
A woman is in a critical condition today after being involved in a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to a two-vehicle collision on the B1123 in Blyford, near Halesworth, at around 4.45pm yesterday.
A woman from one of the vehicles involved was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed this morning that her condition was critical.
Three other people were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting reference 248 of February 8.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 8 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days