Woman in critical condition at Addenbrooke’s Hospital after crash
- Credit: PA
A woman is in a critical condition today after being involved in a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to a two-vehicle collision on the B1123 in Blyford, near Halesworth, at around 4.45pm yesterday.
A woman from one of the vehicles involved was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed this morning that her condition was critical.
Three other people were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting reference 248 of February 8.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 3 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 6 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 7 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 8 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day