Woman in critical condition at Addenbrooke’s Hospital after crash
- Credit: PA
A woman is in a critical condition today after being involved in a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to a two-vehicle collision on the B1123 in Blyford, near Halesworth, at around 4.45pm yesterday.
A woman from one of the vehicles involved was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed this morning that her condition was critical.
Three other people were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting reference 248 of February 8.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 4 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 5 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 6 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open