Woman in critical condition at Addenbrooke’s Hospital after crash
- Credit: PA
A woman is in a critical condition today after being involved in a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to a two-vehicle collision on the B1123 in Blyford, near Halesworth, at around 4.45pm yesterday.
A woman from one of the vehicles involved was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed this morning that her condition was critical.
Three other people were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting reference 248 of February 8.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 3 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 4 Welcome to our new website
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found