Woman in critical condition at Addenbrooke’s Hospital after crash
- Credit: PA
A woman is in a critical condition today after being involved in a serious crash.
Emergency services were called to a two-vehicle collision on the B1123 in Blyford, near Halesworth, at around 4.45pm yesterday.
A woman from one of the vehicles involved was rushed to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary confirmed this morning that her condition was critical.
Three other people were taken to James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for treatment following the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101, quoting reference 248 of February 8.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
- 10 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice