Woman knocked to the ground in burglary
A 26-YEAR-old woman was knocked to the ground after disturbing burglars at a home in Bungay yesterday.The woman went into the home on Annis Hill and went upstairs after hearing noises.
A 26-YEAR-old woman was knocked to the ground after disturbing burglars at a home in Bungay yesterday.
The woman went into the home on Annis Hill and went upstairs after hearing noises. Two men came out and one of them elbowed her out of the way, causing her to fall and hit her head, before the pair ran from the house. Nothing appeared to have been stolen.
The men are thought to be in their late 20s to 30s, tall, and were wearing dark coloured hooded tops.
Police would like to speak to anyone who was in the area between around 1pm and 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Drake on 01986 835300.
- 1 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 2 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 3 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 4 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer
- 5 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 6 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 7 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 8 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 9 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes