Woman's body found at Loddon home
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
A woman in her 50s was found dead at a home in Loddon over the weekend.
Emergency services were called to Crossway Terrace in the south Norfolk town on Sunday, October 3.
Norfolk Police and the East of England Ambulance Service attended the home.
Officers do not believe the woman's death to be suspicious.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: "Paramedics alerted police after attending an address at around 2am, where the body of a woman, aged in her 50s, was found inside a property.
"The death is not being treated as suspicious, and a file will be prepared for the coroner."
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 3 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 6 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 7 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise