Woman hit by car outside department store
A woman has been taken to hospital after being hit by a car outside a department store.
The crash happened at around 2.20pm on Smallgate, Beccles, near to the entrance of Beales.
A Suffolk police spokesman said they were called to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and a pedestrian.
The woman has been taken by ambulance to James Paget university Hospital in Gorleston with what is believed to be minor injuries.
A spokesman for East of England Ambulance Service added: “One ambulance and one rapid response vehicle attended the scene to treat one patient, who was taken to James Paget Hospital for further treatment.”
You may also want to watch:
The road was partially blocked while the woman was treated at the scene but cleared by shortly after 3pm.
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 3 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 7 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 10 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools