Search

Woodburner causes Hardley fire

PUBLISHED: 10:29 26 January 2013 | UPDATED: 10:29 26 January 2013

Firefighters were called to a bungalow in Scarning, near Dereham

Firefighters were called to a bungalow in Scarning, near Dereham

Archant

A woodburner caused a chimney fire in Hardley last night.

A fire crew from Loddon attended the incident in Hardley Street shortly after 7.30pm.

A spokesman said the blaze was caused by a woodburner, which the crew inspected using a thermal image camera.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Beccles and Bungay Journal. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad. Coronavirus is one of the greatest challenges our community has ever faced, but if we all play our part we will defeat it. We're here to serve as your advocate and trusted source of local information.

In these testing times, your support is more important than ever. Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Beccles and Bungay Journal