Woodburner causes Hardley fire

Firefighters were called to a bungalow in Scarning, near Dereham

Firefighters were called to a bungalow in Scarning, near Dereham - Credit: Archant

A woodburner caused a chimney fire in Hardley last night.

A fire crew from Loddon attended the incident in Hardley Street shortly after 7.30pm.

A spokesman said the blaze was caused by a woodburner, which the crew inspected using a thermal image camera.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus