Youngsters get creative with Easter artwork
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Children at Worlingham Pre-School celebrated the start of the Easter holidays by getting creative in the classroom.
Armed with colouring pencils and felt tip pens, the children aged two to four years had lots of fun with an Easter colouring competition, decorating drawings of the Easter Bunny, eggs and flowers.
And they even spent time colouring at home, producing colourful and imaginative art work.
Louisa Tink, fundraising officer on the pre-school committee, organised the competition and asked local artist Nina Roffey to judge the artwork.
The competition was won by Ruby Foster, who was treated to a Cadbury Easter egg.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who would like to find out information about the pre-school can call 01502 712115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property