Youngsters get creative with Easter artwork
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Children at Worlingham Pre-School celebrated the start of the Easter holidays by getting creative in the classroom.
Armed with colouring pencils and felt tip pens, the children aged two to four years had lots of fun with an Easter colouring competition, decorating drawings of the Easter Bunny, eggs and flowers.
And they even spent time colouring at home, producing colourful and imaginative art work.
Louisa Tink, fundraising officer on the pre-school committee, organised the competition and asked local artist Nina Roffey to judge the artwork.
The competition was won by Ruby Foster, who was treated to a Cadbury Easter egg.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who would like to find out information about the pre-school can call 01502 712115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 2 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 3 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 4 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 9 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 10 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price