Your first chance to enter our Little Cherubs competition
- Credit: Archant
Today sees the launch of our Little Cherubs competition and we can’t wait to see you and your little ones at our special photo studio at Tesco in Beccles.
The Beccles and Bungay Journal has teamed up with photographer Dominic Parkes and Tesco for our new competition which will see youngsters in three age groups vying to be crowned the Journal’s cutest Little Cherub.
All you need to do is come along to one of our free photography sessions, the first of which is being held today, to have a portrait taken of your beautiful boy or gorgeous girl. And if you can’t make it today, our studio will be open again tomorrow and twice next week.
We will then print all of the photographs in the paper in a special supplement, giving our readers the chance to vote for the bonniest baby on our voting form.
The winners in each category will receive a £25 Tesco voucher and a 20x16 mounted print of your baby’s photo.
You may also want to watch:
The categories for our Little Cherubs competition are under a year, one to two years old and two to four years old.
You can vote as many times as you like using the newspaper voting form, but no photocopies will be accepted.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 7 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 10 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
Once the votes are in they will be counted and the children with the most votes will be crowned the winners.
HOW TO ENTER:
A special photographic studio is being set up at Tesco in George Westwood Way in Beccles where you can take along your youngsters to be photographed.
The studio will be set up in the foyer of the store and will be running today, April 1, from 10am to 4pm, tomorrow, April 2, from 10am to 4pm, Tuesday, April 5, from 10am to 3pm and Wednesday, April 6, from 10am to 3pm.
You can take along your child at any time - there is no need to book a slot - and it is free to take part. All we will need from you is your child’s name and age to be printed alongside the photograph in the Journal and your contact details so we can get in touch if you are our winner.
Parents will also be asked to sign a consent form to allow the pictures to be printed in the paper.