Youth offending service needs volunteers
SUFFOLK'S youth offending service is on the look-out for volunteers to help with its work.Anyone interested in helping young offenders change their anti-social behaviour is being urged to apply.
SUFFOLK'S youth offending service is on the look-out for volunteers to help with its work.
Anyone interested in helping young offenders change their anti-social behaviour is being urged to apply.
Volunteers will work as part of a dedicated team to ensure the voices of young people, victims and the community are heard. They can become referral panel members, mentors or play a role in victim mediation and restorative justice.
The closing date for applications is November 28.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch