Barsham find it tough going against high-flyers
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Barsham played Oulton Broad at Denes High School and suffered an 8-0 defeat.
Yet again manager Nick Holmes had the headache of no regular keeper so outfield player Josh Young`s volunteered to go in goal.
At least he had the luxury of three substitute, Paul Clark, new signing Jamie Nicholson and Luke Ellis.
Barsham welcomed centre half Dan Johnstone back from injury where he partnered Cam Godbold with James Ruff and Jack Luckham as full backs. In midfield were Nick Wells, Matt King, Ali Lockley and Elliot Sculfor with Harry Frost and Aaron Godbold up front.
Barsham started well but were 3-0 down at the break and conceded five more after it.
You may also want to watch:
The young side have had a string of games against the stronger teams and must stick together and eventually the results will start to come. Barsham entertain First & Last at Beef Meadow on Saturday (2pm).
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 3 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 6 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 7 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 8 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 9 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 10 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing