Beccles Caxton announce Clive Humphreys as new manager
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Caxton FC have announced former Army and CHC Helicopters Base supervisor Clive Humphreys as their new first team manager.
Humphreys has had previous playing experience with Kirkley, Ashlea and Oulton Broad.
He has also represented Suffolk and has had trials for Norwich City.
He has previously managed Caxton but has also had spells with AFC Talbot and Bartrams, bringing success as he added League and Cup honours in the process.
Humphreys has said that he hopes to bring further success to Caxton by bringing youth players through the system and cementing a good foundation for future years.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone at Caxton would like to wish Humphreys the best of luck in his new role.
The club is always on the lookout to add new talent to their sides.
- 1 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 7 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 8 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
If you’re interested in joining then please contact Clive Humphreys on 07735489297 or come along to a training session at Caxton Meadow (6.30pm start every Tuesday).
Meanwhile Beccles Caxton FC require a new reserve team manager.
Caxton Reserves currently play their football in the Lowestoft & District League Division Two. The club is looking for someone to come in and work closely with newly appointed first team manager, Humphreys, as they look to be competitive and reach their goals on all fronts this season.
If you’re interested and would like to know more about this opportunity then please contact club secretary Karl Olley on 07891794429 or send an email to email@example.com.