Beccles Caxton announce Clive Humphreys as new manager
- Credit: Archant
Beccles Caxton FC have announced former Army and CHC Helicopters Base supervisor Clive Humphreys as their new first team manager.
Humphreys has had previous playing experience with Kirkley, Ashlea and Oulton Broad.
He has also represented Suffolk and has had trials for Norwich City.
He has previously managed Caxton but has also had spells with AFC Talbot and Bartrams, bringing success as he added League and Cup honours in the process.
Humphreys has said that he hopes to bring further success to Caxton by bringing youth players through the system and cementing a good foundation for future years.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone at Caxton would like to wish Humphreys the best of luck in his new role.
The club is always on the lookout to add new talent to their sides.
- 1 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 2 Couple separated by Covid reunited for 65th anniversary
- 3 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 4 Five-pronged plan for Suffolk Covid recovery to be published in June
- 5 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 6 Decision made on East Suffolk council tax freeze
- 7 Dog food brand's delight at launch of new range of wet food treats
- 8 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 9 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 10 'Critical milestone' as replica chimneys installed on hospital revamp project
If you’re interested in joining then please contact Clive Humphreys on 07735489297 or come along to a training session at Caxton Meadow (6.30pm start every Tuesday).
Meanwhile Beccles Caxton FC require a new reserve team manager.
Caxton Reserves currently play their football in the Lowestoft & District League Division Two. The club is looking for someone to come in and work closely with newly appointed first team manager, Humphreys, as they look to be competitive and reach their goals on all fronts this season.
If you’re interested and would like to know more about this opportunity then please contact club secretary Karl Olley on 07891794429 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.