Belting good result for trio
Chief instructor Adrian Lyall and his son Adam Lyall and instructor Stewart Walker of the Waveney Shotokan Karate Association travelled up to Manchester to endure a long, hard and tiring grading.
Chief instructor Adrian Lyall and his son Adam Lyall and instructor Stewart Walker, of the Waveney Shotokan Karate Association, travelled to Manchester to endure a long, hard and tiring grading.
It was taken by chief instructor Brian Seabright 6th Dan of the British Karate Association.
It was a very successful day as all three passed and black belt grades were awarded, Adrian Lyall 4th Dan, Adam Lyall 2nd Dan and Stewart Walker 2nd Dan.
Classes are held in Bungay and Loddon - for further information contact Aidy on 07786 230616.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 6 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital