Changes for Hales Colts
Hales Cricket Club have a busy November, with a presentation Dinner on November 13 at the White Horse at 7pm, youth presentation Night at the Jubilee Hall, Loddon on November 20 at 7pm and the club’s annual meeting on November 23 at the White Horse at 7.45pm.
Youth nets will run through the winter months. The club are changing its structure for 2011, with the Colts side withdrawing from Norfolk League Division Eight.
Manager of youth cricket Pete Dye said: “With real reluctance we will be withdrawing our side for now, but certainly hope to rejoin within a couple of years.
“We will be playing Saturday, Sunday and midweek Colts games, so there will be plenty of longer cricket available to our young players.
“But some of the experience of last season means we have to protect and go down a different route for our young players, with a view to re-joining when the age of the side has increased.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had a positive response from schools and clubs, with any other teams wanting to have midweek or weekend Colts game welcome.”
n Contact Pete on 07931 711323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 6 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 7 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk