Cricket tips for youngsters
HALES Cricket Club is running two one-day cricket days for boys and girls at Hales Green on Monday, May 26 and Tuesday, May 27.This is part of the Chance 2 Shine Programme that the club is running for the Cricket Foundation .
HALES Cricket Club is running two one-day cricket days for boys and girls at Hales Green on Monday, May 26 and Tuesday, May 27.
This is part of the Chance 2 Shine Programme that the club is running for the Cricket Foundation .The cost is £12.50 for the day.
The cricket is from 9am to 3.30pm, but people can drop off from 8.30am and collect up to 4pm.Children will need a packed lunch and drinks.
The sessions will be led by county coach and Hales Chance 2 Shine lead coach Quorn Handley, as well as other qualified coaches from the club.
All coaches are CRB-checked and have attended the relevant child welfare courses. These are aimed at Years 5, 6 and 7, though children from older or younger year groups are welcome.
To book a place either telephone Hales Cricket Club's Chance 2 Shine manager Pete Dye on 0793171132 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org or post a cheque payable to Hales Cricket Club along with your details to Pete Dye,6 Drury Lane, Loddon, Norwich, Norfolk,NR14 6LB.
- 1 Former professional dressage rider died in four-vehicle motorcycle crash
- 2 Two children cause damage after throwing stones at vehicles
- 3 Beccles school appoints new headteacher
- 4 Seven Suffolk villages that have received national recognition
- 5 Vandals smash lights in criminal damage at east Suffolk park
- 6 Bosses of Worlingham Hall admit failing to comply with fire safety notice
- 7 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 8 Theatre group set for tour of outdoor venues with latest performances
- 9 Suffolk records sunniest June in nearly 50 years
- 10 Organisers hail success as 'great' hospital fete makes welcome return
There will be skills in the morning and games in the afternoon with the emphasis on fun for all who attend.