Eddie is a shooting star
The top two junior air pistol shooters from the region each brought back a medal from the 19th Junior International held at Bisley in early August. Eddie Graver from Worlingham and Imogen Sida-Page from Denton were two of only eight pistol shooters competing for England.
The top two junior air pistol shooters from the region each brought back a medal from the 19th Junior International held at Bisley in early August.
Eddie Graver from Worlingham and Imogen Sida-Page from Denton were two of only eight pistol shooters competing for England.
The Junior International had competitors from as far afield as South Africa.
Eddie won an individual bronze medal in the junior men air pistol grand prix on the first day of competition and Imogen won a silver medal as part of the junior ladies' team in air pistol on day three.
You may also want to watch:
They are now both in training for the British Pistol Championships this month and Eddie has recently won a place in the Great Britain Elite Cartridge Pistol Squad, which is another step nearer to competing for England and Great Britain in future Commonwealth and Olympic Games.
They both train at the Norwich City Target Club and also at Bisley with the rest of the national squad.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 8 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 9 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more
- 10 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
Eddie has been juggling a strict training programme with revising for and taking his GCSEs at the Sir John Leman High School, where he passed all 11 exams with eight grade As and three grade Bs.