Euro karting success
Drivers from Ellough Park Kart Race Circuit and RL race team have tasted European championship success.Chris Lock, from Oulton Broad, won the senior title and Josh Webster, from Framlingham the junior class.
Drivers from Ellough Park Kart Race Circuit and RL race team have tasted European championship success.
Chris Lock, from Oulton Broad, won the senior title and Josh Webster, from Framlingham the junior class.
They have now qualified for the world finals in November hosted in Italy.
The rounds have been held in France, Germany, Czechoslovakia and Belgium.
You may also want to watch:
There were over 34 different nationalities at the start with over 300 of the best drivers competing in this. It is the closest driving you will see in the world … 40 drivers within 4 tenths of each other,” said Richard Lock, manager direftor of RL Circuits race team.”
He added: “Our local circuit has secured a round of the British championships for 2009.”
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 4 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
Chris Lock is also leading the British championship by a few points and has a good chance of taking the title at Wigan next weekend after six rounds all over the UK.