Festival will start on time
Despite the theft of the cricket pitch roller starting handle, which necessitated making a replacement, the St Margaret South Elmham Cricket Festival starts at 10.
Despite the theft of the cricket pitch roller starting handle, which necessitated making a replacement, the St Margaret South Elmham Cricket Festival starts at 10.45am on Sunday, June 14 with the inter-village competition.
Teams from St Margaret SE, St Margaret Ilk, St Cross and St James are competing. Bar lunches and teas at The Old Rectory will be by permission of Cordelia Blaxland.
Monday, June 15 at 6pm sees the battle of the agents with Durrants v Gazes.
Wednesday, June 17 also at 6pm is NFU v Waveney Harriers. Both fixtures will have a bar and barbecue.
You may also want to watch:
Saturday, June 20 at 4pm is St Margaret SE v Rumburgh, also with bar and barbecue.
The final day of the Festival consists of teams from Durrants, NFU and Young Farmers, lunches, teas, barbecue and bar.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times