Godric cyclists' trial test
Godric cyclists took part in Great Yarmouth CC's open 10-mile time trial on the bypass starting at Wortwell to turn at Clays roundabout.There was a field of 86 riders for this Good Friday event on a sunny morning with a slight side wind.
Godric cyclists took part in Great Yarmouth CC's open
10-mile time trial on the bypass starting at Wortwell to turn at Clays roundabout.
There was a field of 86 riders for this Good Friday event.
Mick Hudspith and his
You may also want to watch:
15-year-old daughter Harriet (Godric CC) did 24min 38sec in their first open time trial on a tandem.
Adrian Perkin (Godric), riding a trike, did 28:11 for seventh place for Vets on time standard. Paul Barwood did 27:27 and Jim Caplin 28:34, both Godric CC.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?
Pat Ellis from Woodton, riding for Fat Birds CC, did 23:23, John Dupen from Redishamriding for VC Baracchi did 23:59. The winner was Mark Solley (Mildenhall CC) 21:15.
In the first Godric evening 10 mile TT on the Earsham bypass on Tuesday evening there was a field of 20 riders.
Best was Joe Skipper from the BMC club in 21:59, second was James Emen (Anglia Velo) 22:25, third Jim Burgess (Anglia Velo) 22:45. Godric times: Gavin Summner 26:34, Paul Barwood 27:29, Adrian Perkin (trike) 28:48, Jim Coughlan in his first-ever time trial 28:52, Mick and Harriet Hudspith (tandem) 24:51.
Tuesday night 10-mile time trial, start 7pm at Earsham sign on 6.30pm. All welcome.