Godric cyclists' trial test
Godric cyclists took part in Great Yarmouth CC's open 10-mile time trial on the bypass starting at Wortwell to turn at Clays roundabout.There was a field of 86 riders for this Good Friday event on a sunny morning with a slight side wind.
Godric cyclists took part in Great Yarmouth CC's open
10-mile time trial on the bypass starting at Wortwell to turn at Clays roundabout.
There was a field of 86 riders for this Good Friday event.
Mick Hudspith and his
You may also want to watch:
15-year-old daughter Harriet (Godric CC) did 24min 38sec in their first open time trial on a tandem.
Adrian Perkin (Godric), riding a trike, did 28:11 for seventh place for Vets on time standard. Paul Barwood did 27:27 and Jim Caplin 28:34, both Godric CC.
- 1 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 4 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 5 Hunt continuing for man who drove at cyclist
- 6 'A long time coming' - gyms welcome people back for April 12 reopening
- 7 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 8 Crash between car and scooter on busy Norfolk road
- 9 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'This is not okay!' - Anger at waste dumped on village field
Pat Ellis from Woodton, riding for Fat Birds CC, did 23:23, John Dupen from Redishamriding for VC Baracchi did 23:59. The winner was Mark Solley (Mildenhall CC) 21:15.
In the first Godric evening 10 mile TT on the Earsham bypass on Tuesday evening there was a field of 20 riders.
Best was Joe Skipper from the BMC club in 21:59, second was James Emen (Anglia Velo) 22:25, third Jim Burgess (Anglia Velo) 22:45. Godric times: Gavin Summner 26:34, Paul Barwood 27:29, Adrian Perkin (trike) 28:48, Jim Coughlan in his first-ever time trial 28:52, Mick and Harriet Hudspith (tandem) 24:51.
Tuesday night 10-mile time trial, start 7pm at Earsham sign on 6.30pm. All welcome.