Hales and Loddon CC prepare for first season together
HALES and Loddon Cricket Club start preparations for their first season together, with 10 consecutive nets sessions.
The first starts at Beccles Sports Hall on Tuesday, February 15 at 8 until 10pm, with some sessions also at Loddon, as the club gears up for life in Alliance Division One, Norfolk League One and Four as well as youth teams at U17, U15, U13, U11 and U10, with Sunday Colts fixtures also, providing cricket for all ages and ability.
Club Chairman Pete Dye said: “With the structure the new club brings, we feel this gives us a real chance to progress the club, throughout all of the sides. The past few years have seen an amazing rise in our first team.”
This merge will bridge the gap between first and second team, which in time will hopefully see both sides progress further, with a third developing side continue the youth development, which has given the club such success over the past few years.
With the aspirations of the club, the full structure of the club is crucial, the merge brings this, and much more, with the financial and time needed running a busy club, the increased membership and strength gives a strong club base both on and off the field.
You may also want to watch:
If you want to know more or come along to nets please email email@example.com or phone Pete Dye on 07931 711323.
- 1 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences