Hotshot Eddie battles for England
Hotshot Eddie Graver did well for England at the Junior International Championships at the National Shooting Centre at Bisley. There were Juniors shooting rifle and pistol matches from as far afield as South Africa.
Hotshot Eddie Graver did well for England at the Junior International Championships at the National Shooting Centre at Bisley.
There were Juniors shooting rifle and pistol matches from as far afield as South Africa.
Eddie, 15. from Worlingham, shot in three different matches during the week but the main event was the air pistol match.
The Sir John Leman School pupil shot well all the way through the match, giving him a score which placed him fourth going into the final.
You may also want to watch:
With the increased pressure of the final, Eddie kept his cool and held onto his fourth place amongst the other seven finalists, and in doing so was placed top English junior.
This was an excellent achievement considering he has only been pistol shooting for less than three years!
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 7 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
In September, Eddie has another two important competitions - the British Pistol Championships, again at Bisley and the Commonwealth Shooting Federation European Championships on The Isle of Man.
At both of these competitions he will be shooting for England again.