Hotshot Eddie battles for England
Hotshot Eddie Graver did well for England at the Junior International Championships at the National Shooting Centre at Bisley. There were Juniors shooting rifle and pistol matches from as far afield as South Africa.
Hotshot Eddie Graver did well for England at the Junior International Championships at the National Shooting Centre at Bisley.
There were Juniors shooting rifle and pistol matches from as far afield as South Africa.
Eddie, 15. from Worlingham, shot in three different matches during the week but the main event was the air pistol match.
The Sir John Leman School pupil shot well all the way through the match, giving him a score which placed him fourth going into the final.
You may also want to watch:
With the increased pressure of the final, Eddie kept his cool and held onto his fourth place amongst the other seven finalists, and in doing so was placed top English junior.
This was an excellent achievement considering he has only been pistol shooting for less than three years!
- 1 Homelessness charity set to reopen popular shop
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Can you match a nurse's daily step count?
- 5 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 6 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 7 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
- 8 'World’s highest qualified merchant seamen' dies aged 62
- 9 Elections 2021: Framlingham and Beccles by-election candidates published
- 10 Thieves target boats on Broads and local rivers
In September, Eddie has another two important competitions - the British Pistol Championships, again at Bisley and the Commonwealth Shooting Federation European Championships on The Isle of Man.
At both of these competitions he will be shooting for England again.