Invitation to runners
Bungay Black Dog Running Club invite runners of all abilities to their annual Boxing Day Cross-Country Run at Outney Common, Bungay. The race starts at 10.
Bungay Black Dog Running Club invite runners of all abilities to their annual Boxing Day Cross-Country Run at Outney Common, Bungay.
The race starts at 10.30am and is open to children (aged 12 and over) through to adults.
This is a fun event for all abilities run over common land, uneven grazing land and wet ground. Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing - and expect to get muddy!
There are trophies for category winners and second and third placings, and also for the dog and handler winner. Dogs need to be on a lead.
You may also want to watch:
Just turn up on the day in good time to register for the race. You have a choice of running one lap (approx two-and-a-half miles for juniors and adults and dog and handlers) or two laps (approx five miles for runners who must be over 16 years). Juniors �1, Seniors �5 (affiliated runners �3).
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'