Jenny on form in pool
JENNY Seaman of Beccles Town Kingfisher swimming club attended the2010 British Gas East Region Youth Championships at the University Of East Anglia.Jenny had three swims during the weekend, 100m Butterfly, 50m Freestyle and 50m Butterfly.
JENNY Seaman of Beccles Town Kingfisher swimming club attended the2010 British Gas East Region Youth Championships at the University Of East Anglia.
Jenny had three swims during the weekend, 100m Butterfly, 50m Freestyle and 50m Butterfly.
She revealed her skill in swimming during the weekend where she put 100 per cent effort and her natural ability for the strokes.
Jenny has spent months of hard training to achieve her times for the regions. Jenny had to race against swimmers from Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire Norfolk and Suffolk
It was a great experience for Jenny and the coaching team of Beccles Kingfishers swimming club.
The high light of the weekend was when Jenny swam her way into the final of the 50m Butterfly where she came eighth in the Eastern Region.
- 1 Hidden aspects of Beccles uncovered in new book
- 2 Call for flat roof owners to help fight gull problem
- 3 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 4 Vital new community bus service launches to help isolated get out and about
- 5 MP reiterates call for PM to quit after 'inevitable' resignations
- 6 Family fun day on town meadow hailed a hit
- 7 Free hearing aids for teddy bears in Norwich this weekend
- 8 Have you seen artist's phenomenal sculptures made from cutlery?
- 9 Youth theatre group set to stage The Little Shop of Horrors
- 10 Nearly 600 sports clubs have say on East Suffolk facility future
She has lead the way for the swimming club by showing what can be achieved with limited time in the pool.
The club trains Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening with morning training on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.