Jenny on form in pool
JENNY Seaman of Beccles Town Kingfisher swimming club attended the2010 British Gas East Region Youth Championships at the University Of East Anglia.Jenny had three swims during the weekend, 100m Butterfly, 50m Freestyle and 50m Butterfly.
JENNY Seaman of Beccles Town Kingfisher swimming club attended the2010 British Gas East Region Youth Championships at the University Of East Anglia.
Jenny had three swims during the weekend, 100m Butterfly, 50m Freestyle and 50m Butterfly.
She revealed her skill in swimming during the weekend where she put 100 per cent effort and her natural ability for the strokes.
Jenny has spent months of hard training to achieve her times for the regions. Jenny had to race against swimmers from Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire Norfolk and Suffolk
You may also want to watch:
It was a great experience for Jenny and the coaching team of Beccles Kingfishers swimming club.
The high light of the weekend was when Jenny swam her way into the final of the 50m Butterfly where she came eighth in the Eastern Region.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 4 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 5 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 6 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 7 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 8 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 9 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 10 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
She has lead the way for the swimming club by showing what can be achieved with limited time in the pool.
The club trains Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evening with morning training on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.