Lifeline for Topcroft after derby win
Topcroft, second-bottom of Norfolk Alliance Division One, boosted hopes of avoiding the drop with a 95-run demolition of local rivals Hales.Topcroft made 206 for six then bowled out their hosts for 111, James Goodfellow and Robert Marshall sharing eight wickets.
Topcroft, second-bottom of Norfolk Alliance Division One, boosted hopes of avoiding the drop with a 95-run demolition of local rivals Hales.
Topcroft made 206 for six then bowled out their hosts for 111, James Goodfellow and Robert Marshall sharing eight wickets.
Tomorrow, Topcroft could improve their cause still further when they entertain bottom side Beccles, who at the weekend lost at home to Sprowston.
Beccles made 159 for eight, their visitors replying with 163 for five.
You may also want to watch:
Bungay A had a losing draw at Old Buckenham A in Division Four, responding to 198 for eight with 170 for nine. Matthew Haines took 4-48, Danny Mowday 4-50.
In Division Six, Topcroft A (131) lost to Garboldisham A (134 for five) and remain bottom. Beccles A (four for nought) were beaten by rain at Bradfield A, who had posted 158 for nine.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 4 Town's post office to close within a month
- 5 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 8 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 9 Theatre to end first socially-distanced season with award-winning duo
- 10 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
In Norfolk League Division One, second-placed Loddon were rained off at Great Yarmouth.
Division Three side Bungay A made 163 to Sprowston's 208 while in Division Four, Hales A lost out to the rain at Aldborough.
Loddon A (58) lost a low-scoring encounter with visitors Brisley (59 for one) in Division Six.
In Division Eight, Hales Colts were bowled out for 88, but claimed six Bunwell wickets before they reached a winning total of 90.