Loddon lose at home
Loddon United Reserves 2, Foulsham 4LODDON manager Simon Key made three changes following the previous week's home defeat, with Neil Ford and Steven Wise starting up front and Brian Johnson filling the right-back position.
Loddon United Reserves 2, Foulsham 4
LODDON manager Simon Key made three changes following the previous week's home defeat, with Neil Ford and Steven Wise starting up front and Brian Johnson filling the right-back position.
The hosts got off to a great start when Matt Ayre forced the ball home from close range.
The visitors hit back when Howes made a poor clearance but recovered well to make a point-blank save.
You may also want to watch:
He was again in the action when a visiting striker raced clear, only for the keeper to pull off a fine diving save.
Foulsham levelled through Ben Ford who slotted in following a goalmouth scramble.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 3 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 4 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 5 Police told family of father who died after restraint that he was sleeping
- 6 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 7 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 8 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 9 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 10 'Keep Southwold Safe' - New signage to support lockdown easing
Loddon went 2-1 up when Brown's corner was fumbled by the keeper and Matt Parkin fired home. Loddon's full back David Johnson cleared off the goal line and soon after the visitors struck the Loddon post and a striker headed against the cross bar.
A far-post header left keeper Howes helpless as the visitors levelled.
A long-range free-kick was booted towards the Loddon goal and with Howes off his line he could only palm the ball into his own goal.
With minutes left Foulsham went on to score again to make the game safe.
Loddon: R Howes, D Johnson, R Greenhalf, R Way, M Parkin, M Ayre, M Cornish, A Brown, S Wise, M Gricks, N Ford.